Monday, December 14, 2009

Today.


Was boring, dramatic and tiring.

I went into school late, which messed up my whole body clock! I was frozen with the cold walking home! Tomorrow, we have a half day so I'm not going in... need to catch up on my sleep from Saturday!

I had a stupid arguement with some low-life I used to be mates with, dunno why I bothered... Seriously. Like I love my mates but this county as a whole just annoys me. Only a year and a half away until I move to England. New start. New beginning. :) I have really realised how much I appreciate the genuine, amazing people I hang around with - they are friends for life. So many people hate me and I get slagged everyday for different things but tbh, I've completely learnt how to just ignore it. It's always the same slag as well - not original people.

I watched Mean Girls a while ago for probably my 3495808th time - easily. It still is brilliant, no matter how many time you watch it! I can quote it nearly off by heart! XD

Tomorrow, I plan on starting my portfolio for college. May be a bit early but I want to put a lot of effort into it.

BTW - best video I have seen in AGES! Watch now....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4npUdfEmbQ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY