Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dia Dhuit!

Sorry about the lack of blogging lately, my internet is acting the maggot!
Not much to say really, having a sort of writers block at the moment..
Tomorrow is Paddy's Day! I love it, I always feel real proud to be Irish on the day and of course always, but you know what I mean.. Instead of going to the parade this year, I'm going to Killiney Beach with some friends. I dunno if I'm happy or sad about missing the parade. Hmm. :/
Next Thursday I'm going to Prague! I'm in the choir in school and were going over to sing in a festival called 'Young Prague', where choirs from all over the world come over. I went 4 years ago and it was amazing. The city is so beautiful, the architecture over there is outta this world! I'm going to take more photos than I did last time, we took about 10 last time.. which sucks!
And on the 4th of April as you all know it's my BIRTHDAY... oh and Easter too..
But yeah I'm going to be 17, a year closer to 18, and I cannot feckin wait for that! All I want is for everyone to tweet Ryan Ross (@thisisryanross) to say Happy Birthday to me, if he does - my life is complete. Well, partially.
So yes, sorry about the boring blog about my uninteresting life.. I just have to think about some interesting blogs to write soon, :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY