Saturday, March 20, 2010

Once Upon a Time



For the past four years I have hosted the Once Upon a Time Challenge, an opportunity to band together as a community to celebrate story, in this case the kind that fits roughly under one’s own personal definition of four categories: fantasy, folklore, fairy tale and mythology. As spring rapidly approaches in the Northern Hemisphere, the desire for these stories threatens to overwhelm, and with that, it is time to make the fourth annual Once Upon a Time Challenge official.


Carl V. is once again hosting his Once Upon a Time Challenge which takes place between Sunday, March 21st and ends June 20th. I've seen several of my blogging friends sign up for this one and am looking forward to reading everyones reviews.



I'll be taking The Journey:
It means you are participating, but not committing yourself to any specific number of books. All reading is a journey, perhaps none more so than reading fantastical fiction. By signing up for The Journey you are agreeing to at least read one book within one of the four categories during March 21st to June 20th period. Just one book. If you choose to read more, fantastic!

I'll finally be reading The Princess Bride by William Goldman. I've had this one on my wish list for too long, and the film is a favorite of mine. I'm hoping to enjoy the book.






Happy Saturday!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY