Monday, March 29, 2010







Happy Monday everyone :) There was a library book sale this weekend and I went and found some books at a great price. I love a good book sale.

Here's my Mailbox Mondays. These are all books from the sale, I got the lot for $10:

1. Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf

2. To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf. I've heard good things about this author around the blog-o-sphere and was really happy to find two books by her.

3. Misery by Stephen King. To add to my collection, it's one of my favorites of his.

4. Another edition of Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell. I like the cover on this one.

5. The Witching Hour by Anne Rice

6. The Hours by Michael Cunningham

7. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

8. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

9. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen

10. Triptych by Karin Slaughter. I've read Undone by this author and really enjoyed it.





All in all, I think I did pretty good at the library sale.

Any new books arrive at your doorstep recently?







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY