Sunday, March 21, 2010




The Sunday Salon.com


Happy Sunday Salon everyone. I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I haven't gotten much reading done this past week, but hope to get back on track.




Tomorrow I have an author interview with Preetham Grandhi, author of A Circle of Souls. My review of Devil's Cub
by Georgette Heyer will be up on Tuesday.


I'm also re-reading a book called A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose by Eckart Tolle. I don't usually read self help books, but after I read this one a few years ago, it really moved me and changed my perspective on certain things. This is my third time reading it, and each time I read it, I find new insight. There's alot of wisdom to be gained from this book.






On a non-blogging note, yesterday we took the children to a park in Upstate New York for a bike ride and picnic. It's one of our favorite spots. We picnicked by the lake and then had a nice walk while the children rode their bikes. It was a very nice day :)







I'll leave you with a little Coldplay :) Enjoy your Sunday. What are you up to?









0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY