Sunday, March 30, 2008

Once Upon a Time...

I found a couple new reading challenges and couldn't help myself, so I joined them. They sound like fun and I can't wait to get started.



historical fiction reading challenge
There is only one rule:

1) You must commit to reading 6 historical novels over 6 months.



my picks:


After reading 'The Constant Princess', I'm hooked on Philippa Gregory...




Queen's Fool
by Philippa Gregory







Virgin's Lover
by Philippa Gregory






The Other Boleyn Girl
by Philippa Gregory





Atonement
by Ian McEwan




(of course I had to throw in a Jane Austen book here)



Persuasion by Jane Austen








The Viscount Who Loved Me
by Julia Quinn







...................




Once Upon a Time II Challenge

Quest the First



Read at least 5 books that fit somewhere within the Once Upon a Time II criteria. They might all be fantasy, or folklore, or fairy tales, or mythology…or your five books might be a combination from the four genres.


my picks:



Enchantment
by Orson Scott Card






Coraline
by Neil Gaiman






Eragon
by Christopher Paolini






Ella Enchanted
by Gail Carson Levine









Princess Bride by William Goldman

...................














0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY