Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Last week the Macadamia Nut wrote about problems with Microsoft Vista:

2008/03/09
Does not play well with others
Anybody out there having a little trouble with Microsoft Vista? Turns out... you're not alone...
Well, it's nice to know I'm not alone anyway. On Monday night I was blogging away, doing a three part parody of Bill Clinton's musings that "Hey, we'll let Obama, who's in first right now, gracefully accept second place..." Two posts got finished (here and here) and posted. Meanwhile I was running Microsoft update in the background, when CRASH.

A full year after buying it, my version of Vista decided it was an illegal version, and that I must register it. So, four or five calls to Microsoft help later, with a call centre that kept auto-hanging upon me and Indian guys who simply couldn't help (the process was so buggy, in fact, it can only be explained by suggesting the call centre platform is running on Vista.), I fixed the problem myself. But post number three sat, and sat...

Until now:

Coyote to declare a Tie with Road Runner

After years of failing to capture the speedy road runner, Wile E. Coyote has declared a draw with the road runner. "Granted, I never caught him," says Mr. Coyote, "but he never caught me either."

When it was pointed out to him that the Road Runner never actually tried to catch him, the Coyote said, "hey, it's good enough for Dion, the Clinton's and the Maple Leafs!"

OK, I'll stop now, I promise.

*********
Going to be in and out of town the next three or four days so blogging will be light to non-existent (unlike the usual heavy load I have been carrying lately).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY