Monday, April 7, 2008

Richard at Let Freedom Reign has a post today, via Mitchieville, about some same sex books being removed from a Bristol classroom due to Muslim complaints. As Richard says at the end of his post:

Can't say that we didn't see this coming...

I wonder if the gay activists will continue to show up and proudly wave their flags at the pro-terrorist rallys.

Note to Richard: I was going to comment at LFR, but couldn't figure out commenting on your new format (which I like by the way). So here is what I was going to say:


As Mark Steyn wrote in the prologue to America Alone:

I'm a "social conservative." When the mullahs take over, I'll grow my beard a little fuller, get a couple of extra wives, and keep my head down. It's the feminists and gays who'll have a tougher time. (page xxvii, hardback edition, published 2006)

Like you said Richard, can't say we didn't see this coming.

Oh, and sorry Richard, Mark Steyn wasn't really talking about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY