Monday, May 26, 2008

give me 5



I found this fun meme:

Give Me Five movies you'd choose to have along if you were stranded on a desert island (that happened to have electricity, a tv and dvd player).



It's hard to choose just 5, but here's my top choices:


1.
Gone With The Wind: because it is one of my all-time favorite films, and books too. I am very annoying while watching this film, I can pretty much quote the whole thing.


2.
Scarface: Another one of my favorites, again, very quotable. And I love Tony Montana.



3.
The Notebook: I love this movie, and this one scene especially. It's a great sappy love story and i'm a sucker for a good romance.



4.

Titanic: Another great love story, this is the kind of movie that I just have to watch whenever it comes on, I never tire of it.


5.

Rocky: What a great movie. I just want to get up and throw punches when I watch this one.

'Yo, Adrian!'





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY