Wednesday, May 14, 2008



Several years ago, I read a book, it was a romance/fantasy novel, and it was really good.

Since then, I have lost the book.
I figured I'd post about this on my blog in case anyone has heard of it.


Here are the details I remember about the book. Unfortunately, I don't remember the author or title. I have racked my brain trying to remember, i've searched the net, with no luck. I'd love to find this book and re-read it, but I'm also just curious about it and who wrote it.


the details I do remember are:

*the book has a fantasy-like cover, it was dark blue. the scene may have been of a night sky and stars.

*the plot: a young, single woman goes to live with her sick grandmother, who lives in a secluded cottage and talks to fairies. I remember her home being described as cozy, and fairy tale like.


the young woman is from the city, and is taking care of her grandmother, but doesn't believe in fairies and just thinks her grandma is eccentric and lonely.

the grandmother wants her grandaughter to 'hook up' with her handy man, so she tries playing matchmaker.


the woman ends up falling for the handy man.

the woman also ends up seeing the fairies first hand in the forest, she and the man wander out at night and see the fairies dancing with the grandmother.

I know the woman and the man end up living together in the cottage, I think the grandmother passes away at the end.





so, if this sounds familiar, please let me know! I've been trying to find this book for a while, with no luck.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY