Friday, May 30, 2008

TGIF




Enjoy your weekend everybody, it's supposed to be a rainy one here, but I don't mind, that's good weather for reading :o)


Here's a few Friday meme's I found:



Friday fill in's


1. For me negativity is the opposite of creativity.

2. The Host was the last excellent book I read.

3. I like fill-ins because they are kinda fun.

4. In nature I like looking at anything scenic like the ocean, mountains, botanical gardens....

5. Someone who knows what they are doing should win the US elections.

6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was yesterday when my daughter did her voice impersonations.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching tv and relaxing, tomorrow my plans include whatever I'm in the mood for and Sunday, I want to relax some more and bake a cake!





Friday Fun


1. What are your top five favorite authors? What genres do they write?

I love:

-Jane Austen: the classics, romance

-Stephenie Meyers: Y/A

-Dean Koontz: Horror/Suspense/Mystery

-Stephen King: Horror/Suspense/Mystery

-Alice Hoffman: fiction






2. What are your favorite genre(s) to read?

It depends what I'm in the mood for. I tend to read horror and romance alot, I know these are opposites, but hey, if the horror novel, has some romance to it, I'm on cloud 9 :) I also love books with lots of drama, such as Lisa See's 'Snowflower and the Secret Fan'.




3. What are you reading right now?

The Wednesday Sisters






4. What are the last three you read? What’s next?

I've read 'The Host', 'Everlasting' and 'Heart Shaped Box'

Now I'm reading 'The Wednesday Sisters' and want to read 'Beneath A Marble Sky' next.





5. Name one book you think I should try out! Thanks.

Well, it's hard to pick just one, it depends what you're in the mood for. If you're wanting a great read with lots of drama, try out
'The Poisonwood Bible' by Barbara Kingslover. That novel is one of my favorites, but you'll need your kleenex, it's a tear jerker. If you're in the mood for a sweet read, a bit of romance with vampires added in to the mix, try out Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight'. If you want a great 'I see dead people' type read, I suggest Dean Koontz's 'Odd Thomas'. And last but not least, if you're in the mood for just a plain good old story, pick up Alice Hoffman's 'The Ice Queen'








Friday Five

"With the following phrases, post a single image of the strongest thought/idea that pops into your head."


1.) Favorite Food:

rice & beans:








2.) Least Favorite Food:

peas






3.) Favorite Thing:

reading:





4.) Least Favorite Thing:

housework:






5.) A phobia:

OMG, it was hard to find this pic and post it.






6.) An addiction:










0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY