Wednesday, May 14, 2008


Remember this every time you pass that little penny in the parking lot. I always thought that it was for good luck, but I love this version better.


I found a penny today Laying on the ground. But it's not just a penny, This little coin I've found.


Found pennies come from heaven, that's what my Grandpa told me.


He said Angels toss them down.


Oh, how I loved that story.


He said when an Angel misses you,


They toss a penny down;


Sometimes just to cheer you up,


To make a smile out of your frown.


So, don't pass by that penny


When you're feeling blue.


It may be a penny from heaven


That an Angel's tossed to you.


So now pass this on to people you care about


And who you feel are Angels to you.


I just did. An Angel is now watching over you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY