Saturday, May 3, 2008

weekly geeks 5.3.08



this weeks weekly geeks challenge is as follows:

The theme for Week 2 is something borrowed from Darla at Books and Other Thoughts.
Darla invites her readers to submit their links to reviews of the same books she's reviewed on her blog. Then she posts the link to those reviews with her reviews.

So, I am inviting my blog readers to take a peek at my book reviews...and if you have reviewed the same book, comment on this post. Then by the end of this week, I'll post a link to your reviews here as well as on the book review posts.

And from now on, on my review posts, I'll be asking other bloggers to let me know if they've read and reviewed the same book so I can link them.




click here to see my book reviews listed


Please don't forget to leave a comment here with your review link too.

-----------------------------------

reviews linked so far:

dewey


finding wonderland


1 more chapter

My Reading Adventures


Katherine



savvy verse & wit


book-a-rama

passion for the page

nymeth

maw books











0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY