Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com

Another Sunday Salon post...*yay*







This week I read and reviewed Demons Are Forever : Confessions of a Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom by Julie Kenner <--you can click for my review. I really enjoyed the first in the series 'Carpe Demon'. These are light, fun books based on a demon hunting soccer mom. Reminds me alot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.






I've been reading A New Earth : Awakening to Your Life's Purpose by by Eckhart Tolle
I've been reading this one since March, I read a few pages each night. This book is really amazing. It's the first self-help book I've read and it has really made an impact on me.




I'm also reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer. So far, so good. It's a sci-fi thriller based on aliens who have taken over Earth by invading humans bodies and living as 'normal' humans. Their goal is to take over the planet. Sound good? It is.

----------------------------------


a vocab test: ya'd think with all the reading I do, I'd get an A ...lol




Your Vocabulary Score: B+



You have a zealous love for the English language, and many find your vocabulary edifying.

Don't fret that you didn't get every word right, your vocabulary can be easily ameliorated!






Enjoy your week!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY