Monday, November 16, 2009

Camille





title: Camille

genre: drama/romance

release date: June 2009

rated: 4 out of 5






Camille has been in love with Silias since she was 6 years old. When the two finally marry, Silias isn't too excited about it. Camille on the other hand is head over heels in love and can't wait to go on her honeymoon to Niagara Falls. Silias however, is an ex-con who is on parol and wants to escape to Canada. While the couple is on thier way to Canada, they get into an accident on the road.
I won't give away anymore of the plot because I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it or who want to watch it. But this was a quirky, sad love story and I gobbled it up!

First off, I luv James Franco.



Secondly, I'm a sucker for a cute love story and this movie delivered. It was sweet and sad and different. This isn't your run-of-the-mill love story and I really liked that. The one thing I dislike about this movie is the poster. They could have done so much better, if James Franco wasn't cast in it, based on the poster alone, I wouldn't have rented this one. However, I am glad I watched it and will need to add it to my DVD collection.






Here are Camille and Silias on a blue horse. I told you it was a quirky movie :)




This is the movie trailer. **Warning** it does contain spoilers. Sometimes I feel like after watching a movie trailer, I no longer need to see the movie...they always spoil the plot...lol.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY