Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Salon 11.29

The Sunday Salon.com

Happy Sunday Salon everyone. Wow, it's hard to believe November is nearly over! It all goes too fast.

It's been a slow reading month for me, I read 5 books in November. I had hoped to read more, but just really had no time for it.

I just finished reading Arabella by
Georgette Heyer. My review will be up tomorrow. I'm a fan of Heyer's and I enjoyed this one.





Next I'm reading Corrigans' Pool by Dot Ryan as part of her Pump Up Your Book Promotion tour for December.






We took the children to see Disney On Ice last week. It was a nice show. I'll leave you with some photos. Enjoy your Sunday everyone!




They did a fun Halloween theme, and Mickey was announcing some 'friends' were arriving...




Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas....




Then the Disney villains showed up.




Later on they did a Valentine theme and the Disney couples came out....

Ariel & Eric









How cute are they? My fav Disney movie is The Little Mermaid.







Cinderella & her Prince Charming




Belle & her Prince




They ended off the show with Mickey & Minnie on a sled surrounded by all the characters. It was really cute, and it was *snowing*.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY