Monday, November 9, 2009

Land of the Lost





title: Land of the Lost

genre: adventure/comedy/sci fi

release date: June 2009

rated: 3 1/2 out of 5 stars






I'm a big fan of Will Ferrell and was interested in seeing this movie based on the tv show Land of the Lost. The movie itself looked silly to me, but having watched the original tv program when I was little, I definitely had to see this one.


Will Ferrell plays Dr. Rick Marshall, a quantum paleontologist. He and two others get sucked down a waterfall and into an alternate universe where they run into prehistoric dinosaurs, a monkey-like creature named Cha-Ka and lizard-like creatures called Sleestaks. They then have to find a way back home before the Sleestaks invade Earth.

This movie had its funny parts, but over all, it wasn't great. There was alot going on in the film and I found myself just not really caring about what happened next. I liked the Matt Lauer scenes and thought they were funny, especially at the end of the movie. Will Ferrell always makes me laugh and this movie was no exception.

Although this movie was amusing to watch, I wouldn't add this to my DVD collection or watch it again.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY