Monday, November 9, 2009

UCA


I am chuffed! I finally have made a decision (well, for now anyways!) on what college I want to go to! :)

It's UCA (University for the Creative Arts) in England. I want to study the Fashion Promotion & Imaging BA (Hons), it's 4 years but it would be so worth it! I read the brochure last night and got so exited until... I saw the requirements. You need a minimum of 80 Tariff (I'll explain in a minute :P) points in an art related subject.

The Leaving Cert and the English point system is totally different.

An A1 in the Leaving is equal to 90 Tariff points. An A2 is equal to 77.

So basically I need to get an A1 in art.... which I highly doubt I will get.

Major dissapointment...

:/

I would do anything to study there! The campus is in a place called Epsom in Surrey, 30 minutes away from Central London.

I will do everything in my power to get in!!!


Anyways,

This month's Glamour magazine is great, get it! Although Leighton Meester's interview was awful, she's extremely arrogant.


Yesterday as I was tidying (finally..) my room, I found €40 in an old purse... made my day!

I'm gonna go on the hunt for a nice pair of brogues and maybe buy that AWear cardigan I've wanted!

Btw, the pic is from the Epsom UCA site. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY