Monday, November 2, 2009



Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about social reading…




How much of your reading do you share with others (outside of blogging?) Do you belong to a book or library club? Do you trade books with friends? Do you tell others what you’re reading?

I have a few people I discuss books with offline. Mainly my sister in law, since we tend to share the books we read. If one of us is reading something really good, we'll let the other one borrow it when we're done.


My one good friend has finally borrowed my Harry Potter books and is on book 7 now. She's been calling me nearly every day to discuss the series...lol. It's always fun chatting books and getting other peoples reactions and opinions on books we've both read. I also get book recommendations this way.

What about you?





Some great books arrived at my house recently, here's my Mailbox Mondays:



My sister in law dropped off her copy of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: The Classic Regency Romance , which I am beyond thrilled to read.










Danielle over @ SourceBooks sent me copies of Devil's Cub and Arabella by Georgette Heyer. I am a big Heyer fan, these will be the 4th and 5th books of hers that I read. If you haven't read her, I highly recommend!





Also in the mail: Sanctuary by N.E. Julian





Lisa Roe sent me a copy of The Handy Answer Book for Kids



Any new reads arrive at your place lately?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY