Friday, July 2, 2010

Now, as you all know my favourite designers are Chanel and Balmain. I love Chanel dearly due to my Nana's love for it and how she's passed it on to me, it's nostalgic essence to me and of course, the sheer excellence of Chanel creations. Glamour and simplicity, always. 
Balmain I adore due to me wanting to wear every single item of clothing on the Balmain runway, it's sense of femininity, risqué and masculine cuts mixed in to one, never leaves each collections. Balmain (and Chanel) never fails to please me, every time I see the new collections I wish I was rolling in cash and I would literally buy each piece from the collection. So of course, the Fall collection for this year made me gaze longingly at each piece. I saw leopard-print, rock'n'roll, military, tailoring, plunging necklines and metallics.. basically everything I love. Christophe Dicarnin must be related to me, because this collection makes me want to rob a Balmain boutique asap and I would literally wear every single item of it. Since 2005, this genius has just amazed the fashion world with his daring designs. Everything from clothes themselves, to the shoes, to the hair and make-up always look exquisite on the runways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY