Thursday, July 1, 2010

I've been a fan of Twilight since 2nd year, before the whole phenomenon started and I have been throughout the years. Since the movies, Twilight is everywhere and is always dissed by the ''cool'' people. I find it ridiculous because the majority of these people have not read the books and based their opinions on the solely the movie. Don't get me wrong I love the movies, but the books outshine them by millions. Tomorrow I'm attending the midnight screening preview of 'Eclipse', I cannot wait! 

I've grown a huge liking for Kristen Stewart lately, seeing her in The Runaways really showed me and the world, a different side to her and how talented she really is. I love her awkwardness in interviews, I love how she doesn't give a fuck about fashion and I love how she genuinely hates being famous - and doesn't try and hide it. She's as real as you can get these days in the celeb world, and not to mention she is bloody gorgeous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY