Thursday, July 8, 2010



title: Transformations: Give Up the Struggle

author: Renee Wiggins

published: 2009

genre: self help/inspirational

pages: 91



We all have had our ups and downs in our lives, some more than others. But, how we end up in the end, determines how we actually see the storms. .In fact, these storms makes us stronger, better and a wiser person.


Resisting change can make the obstacles, the hindrances and the storms become even more unbearable. However, if we choose to view them in a different light, change can moves us into a more rewarding position.


Renee shows how our life should follow our words. These words/affirmations presented in this book can be a turning point in your life. These affirmations helps us to break the chains of negative thinking and help us to release the past and move forward.








Transformations: Give Up the Struggle
is a wonderful collection of quotes and passages that will inspire and give hope to the reader.


These quotes are all about making it through tough times in life and being able to change for the better. They are quotes about healing and living your life free from fear. This is the type of book you can pick up and read a passage out of everyday.


I think this book would make a nice gift also, especially for anyone you might know who needs a pick-me-up.




I really enjoyed reading this one and have already passed it onto my mother so she can read and enjoy these meaningful quotes and passages.

Here's a few of my favorites:


Your life can expand or shrink depending on how you see it.

Choose to see beyond your window.



I should pray before I make the choice,

instead of praying to get out of the choice I made.




I would rather spend time enjoying life instead of blaming life.







I am at peace because

I no longer hold on to people who have hurt me.





Read my interview with the author here.




Special thanks to Tracee over at
Pump Up Your Book Promotion for sending me a copy of this book.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY