Tuesday, July 6, 2010

This will be my last blog until I come back from London, (next Friday). This Thursday I'm heading off to Oxegen for 4 days - cannot wait. I'm leaving Sunday night after Eminem and heading back to my Nana's. The next day we fly off to London for the London College of Fashion open day! I'm staying in London for   5 days - we're also going to the Imperial War Museum, Billy Elliot, Camden and going to see my family over there, and go on a boat down the Thames for dinner. I can't wait, I haven't been to London in 2 years!
Today I reached my 100 follower, YAY and also I found out this blog was the third website that came up, if you googled 'oxegen timetable 2010', pretty cool right?
I was with my Nana today going over stuff for the trip etc and I took a few pics of her garden. My Nana adores gardening and has the most amazing flowers!
I re-joined the library also, I have always been an avid reader and have slacked lately! So I picked up 7 interesting books today, I can't wait to read them. I'll do reviews here for you guys!
This is my Nana's favourite photograph of all time, she took it of me and my Mum when I was a baby. She loves it, what do yous think?
So yes, random blog as per usual... I shall talk to yas next week! Follow me on twitter (link to the right) if you want a daily catch-up of me.. or whatever. That sounded so lame...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY