Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Salon 6.1

The Sunday Salon.com

Hi Sunday Saloners and fellow bloggers. I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Wow, it's June already! This past week I read and reviewed Joe Hill's Heart Shaped Box.


It was a great read, scary and intense.





Right now I'm reading The Wednesday Sisters.


Thanks for all of you who helped me pick my next read on my last Sunday Salon post.



On another note, I watched the movie P.S. I Love You this weekend. Oh my goodness, it is such a great film. A tear jerker.



'Thank you for the honor of being my wife. I'm a man with no regrets. How lucky am I. You made my life, Holly. But I'm just one chapter in yours. There'll be more. I promise. So here it comes, the big one. Don't be afraid to fall in love again. Watch out for that signal, when life as you know it ends. P.S. I will always love you'




I want to read the book now: P. S. I Love You
by Cecelia Ahern






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY