Thursday, May 14, 2009





Booking Through Thursday:


Book Gluttony! Are your eyes bigger than your book belly? Do you have a habit of buying up books far quicker than you could possibly read them? Have you had to curb your book buying habits until you can catch up with yourself? Or are you a controlled buyer, only purchasing books when you have run out of things to read?




I am a Book Glutton! I have very little self control when it comes to books. I'll be the first to admit it. My TBR list continues to grow, and it does make me wonder how in the world will I ever find time to read all these books? I can't imagine ever running out of anything to read. However, I have curbed my book buying in the past few months. The reason I have stacks of books to read is that I can't say no to review requests.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY