Monday, May 11, 2009





Happy Monday everyone. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and the mommies out there enjoyed Mother's Day. I was served breakfast in bed by my hubby and kids on Sunday morning, and later on we had a nice picnic by the lake and enjoyed the beautiful weather. As you can see by the pic above, Diego enjoyed the day as well with us.


My daughter's First Communion was this weekend also, it was a beautiful ceremony and the weather held out fine. I cried a few happy tears seeing her walk down the aisle in her pretty dress. It's almost like a preview for thier wedding day...lol.


As far as reading goes, I received some great books in the mail these past two weeks.
Here's my Mailbox Monday:





The Treasures of Venice by Loucinda McGary (ARC being released September 1, 2009)





Royal Blood by Rona Sharon





In the Land of Cotton by Martha A. Taylor





The Secret Keeper by Paul Harris




Love's First Light by Jamie Carie



Enjoy your day. What arrived at your doorstep recently?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY