Tuesday, May 12, 2009



It's my 2 Year Blog-A-Versary!

First off, you know I have to play some music:

"The Sweet Escape"....that's kind of what reading books is like, a sweet escape.





Last year I forgot my blog-a-versary. So this year I made it a point to remember.
I began this blog May 12, 2007. When I first started a book blog, I did it for myself, just to kind of have someplace to jot down my bookish thoughts. Little did I know that i'd be entering into a wonderful world of online book blogging. When my hubby first noticed my typing a mile a minute, he asked something along the lines of: 'What the heck are you typing? Are you chatting online?'


I told him, that no, i'm not chatting, i'm just jotting down my thoughts about a book I just read. Little by little, I began to find blogs that I frequented on a regular basis. And little by little, people began to read my posts and comment.


The rest is history. I've met so many special fellow bloggers online, and these are the bloggers who I visit regularly. I won't log on without stopping by thier blogs for a visit, or just to say 'hello'.


I have a link here to my first book review, The Mermaid Chair. If you take a look at the comments, Dewey was one of the first people to stop by my blog and comment.
I laugh now at how differently I review books now. *note to self* Re-read the Mermaid Chair and re-review it.





Since I remembered my blog-a-versary this year, i'm hosting a book giveaway. These are the books I am giving away (i've read and reviewed them all here on my blog):





10-10-10: A Life-Transforming Idea (self-help)





All The Pretty Girls (thriller/suspense)





Wicked Ties (erotica)







To enter to win:


1. Leave a comment on this post, along with your email adress, letting me know which book you want to win. There are 3 books being raffled off, there will be 3 different winning names drawn.

2. Blog about my contest and I will enter your name an extra time in the drawing.

3. I will draw the winning names on May 31st.


Good luck! This drawing is open worldwide.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY