Monday, May 4, 2009

Musing Mondays 5.4


How many books (roughly) are in your tbr pile? Is this in increasing number or does it stay stable? Do you ever experience tbr anxiety in the face of this pile?



Great question. Seeing how my TBR mountain has officially gotten out of control. I don't know what to say. The books in these photos are books I'd like to read, just for me, no review deadlines. I have a whole other mountain of books that have deadlines.










I don't really know how many books I have in my TBR pile, but the pile does keep growing. If I had to guess I'd say at least 40.

Yes, I do get TBR anxiety when I actually look at these books sometimes. Especially if there is a deadline for the review. But then I just remind myself, it's not a job, it's something I do for enjoyment, so why get all anxious about it?

How about you? What's your TBR pile like?









0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY