Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Salon 5.3



The Sunday Salon.com


Happy Sunday Salon everyone. The weather has been gorgeous these past 2 weeks and I've been able to sit outside and read. I always enjoy this time of year before the summer heat sets in.


I'm currently reading:



The Soul Collectors
by Charles Quince



and



Just After Sunset by Stephen King.

I should have my reviews up this coming week.






I'll leave you with a Lenny Kravitz song, I looooove this one and how he sings it here, sing it Lenny!

My favorite line is: I don't want to push you baby

And I don't want you to be told

It's just that I can't breathe without you

Feel like I'm gonna lose control...






Enjoy your day everyone, what are you up to?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY