Friday, May 22, 2009

TGIF




Hello everyone, Happy Friday :) I'm finally catching up on my blog hopping this week. I've been a busy bee here with real life. My son turned 13 yesterday, and we had his bday party last weekend to celebrate. Where does the time go? He was just a baby.




Anyway, this weekend I have no set plans, so I hope to just relax and finish up the book I am reading, Frederica by Georgette Heyer:




This is my second Heyer book, I read The Reluctant Widow a few months ago. I am really enjoying Frederica, it's a longer book, over 400 pages, but it's going quickly. I expected a romance involved, but so far it's about the feisty and smart Frederica trying to find a suitable husband for her younger sister Charis. There is a rich Marquis involved who is a distant cousin and is helping Frederica by throwing a coming out ball for Charis. The plot is fun, the characters are likeable and i've laughed out loud a few times. Heyer's writing style always reminds a bit of Jane Austen.


Enjoy your weekend everyone :O) What will you be reading or doing?

I'll leave you with a favorite U2 song (this is also my ring tone right now)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY