Thursday, May 21, 2009





Booking Through Thursday:


What book would you love to be able to read again for the first time?


I have a few books that i'd love to read again for the first time:



Pride & Prejudice: The first time I read this one, I fell in love with the storyline and characters. I lived inside this book for a few days and couldn't wait to find out what happened with Elizabeth and Darcy.




The Ice Queen: The writing is poetic. This book had me hooked from page one. I was sad when I was done reading it, I remember wishing it were longer.





Twilight: I know, I know. I think most people either LOVE or HATE Twilight. I loved this book. It would be great to re-discover this story.








Interview With the Vampire: Anne Rice writes like poetry. This book was both beautiful and haunting. I loved her vampires from the start.




Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Another book I devoured quickly and was sad when it ended. I wound up reading the series twice.





What about you? What book(s) do you wish you could re-read for the first time?









0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY