Saturday, October 24, 2009






Hour 13! Wow! This is fun....:O)



Mid-Event Survey:

1. What are you reading right now?
I'm still reading The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld, Book 2) . My goal at this point is to finish this book tonight. It's 384 pages long and i'm more than halfway done. When I finish this one today, it will be a big deal for me. I'm not the type to read an entire book in a single day.






2. How many books have you read so far? I read The Legend of Sleepy Hollow this morning, but its a short story not a full length book. I'm still reading a full length book now.


3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? See answer to question #1




4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
No special arrangements, I just read as much as I could in between housework and chores today. And my night is free, so i'll be home reading.



5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I have a husband, two children and a puppy. Enough said...lol.



6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? That i'm still reading! I did fall asleep at one point for about 30 minutes while I was reading.


7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I think they are doing a fantastic job.



8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? As a reader I think i've done my best this year, i'm having fun with it. I think next year i'll try an audio book as well.


9. Are you getting tired yet? Yes! But I keep recharging with green tea or soda.


10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
As far as tips go, taking that power nap helped me recharge.


Good luck everyone!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY