Saturday, October 24, 2009






Hour 18! It's about 1:24 am here and I'm done reading! I finished my book!

Stats:

Short story read: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving

Book read: The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld, Book 2) . Which was very good, i'll be reviewing it this week. And i'll have to run out and buy book 3 in the series.











Thank you again for cheering me on, you guys are the best :)

Good luck to everyone who is still reading.

It's official, i'm going to bed. I know there's still time left, but if I try and read something else now, it probably won't make any sense to me, i'm totally beat.



random book quote:

Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested: that is, some books are to be read only in parts, others to be read, but not curiously, and some few to be read wholly, and with diligence and attention.

-Francis Bacon


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY