Thursday, October 8, 2009





Booking Through Thursday:



“YOU ask the question”

Each participant could ask a question they’ve wanted to discuss with other readers. Perhaps, like me, you’d like a recommendation of a certain author’s best work, or perhaps you LOVE a certain genre or series but no one else you know does and you’d just like to discuss it with someone. Or perhaps you want to try a new genre and would like recommendations from seasoned readers.


I'm a fan of thrillers and suspense. Can anyone recommend some good scary or suspenseful books or authors who I need to check out? I've already read lots of Stephen King and Dean Koontz, those are my two main guys when it comes to the genre, so other than those two, who else would you recommend?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY