Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Salon 10.18

The Sunday Salon.com

Happy Sunday Salon everyone. It's been a busy week as usual here. Fall weather has officially set in, and it even snowed here this past week.



As far as reading goes, i'm done with Just After Sunset by Stephen King. My review will be up this week. I enjoyed this one, but I didn't love it. So far my favorite collection of short stories by King has been Everything's Eventual.



I'm still reading Incantation by Alice Hoffman, but have stalled halfway through. I really hate when that happens.





I'll leave you with a few pics of Diego. Yesterday was his 1st birthday. *woot woot* Happy Birthday Diego! Enjoy your Sunday everyone.



Here he is modeling his Halloween costume, a Ladybug.














0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY