Saturday, October 24, 2009






The Read-a-thon will start: October 24th at 5am Pacific (1pm GMT).


It's that time again, the 24 Hour Read-A-Thon. It's currently 8am here and i'll be reading as much as I can over the next 24 hours. I don't really have a list of books i'd like to read, i'm just going to go with the flow and read whatever I feel like picking up.


Hour One Meme:

Where are you reading from today? Home

3 facts about me … I have a cold this week :( ... I'm addicted to chocolate ...I crochet.


How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
I'm randomly reading whatever strikes my fancy for this read-a-thon, this way I don't geel overwhelmed to read a stack of books.


Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? I'd like to read as much as I can, visit other bloggers in between and have fun.


If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time? This is my second time participating and I'd just say have fun and have a cuppa coffee handy :) Also check the 24 Hour Read-A-Thon site for updates throughout the day.








Wish me luck! And good luck to those who are participating!

Here's a virtual cup of coffee :)





I'm starting off with:


The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving



I'm reading it online at:








I'll be posting updates over the next 24 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY