Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Time Comes And Go


I did a quiz earlier on www.whatsyourtribe.co.uk and my results were that I am an Indie Scenester, with a hint of Indie Kid and Scene Kid... Hmmmm.

Got me thinking it did...

It amazes me how stereotypes come and go, how 10 years ago nobody ever heard of 'scene' and how stereotypes from the past have just faded away.

I personally don't have a clue about what I'd label myself, I don't necessarily want to label myself either. It would be kinda impossible to put me down as a certain ''tribe'' too.. considering my ever-changing style and music taste etc.

One day I could be listening to Slipknot and Cancer Bats for hours on end, yet other days I could happily listening to La Roux and Passion Pit. My style is the same way; I never, ever, ever stick to just the one 'style' and I do NOT stick to trends.

Yes I'm highly aware of 'what is in' and 'what is out' but that wouldn't prevent me from wearing a certain item of clothing, or to force myself into wearing something horrible just because it's 'in'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY