Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WHERE DO I START?!


I just finished writing a review for The Closet on Bebo, for a competition to win a years subscription to Grazia magazine. I had to write about high-street trends. Here it is...


I'm Leanne and here is my opinion of what's HOT on the high street this season! I just want to say 2 words... NEW LOOK! They have everything any girl could want for season and everything is completely affordable! http://www.newlook.co.uk/1822911/182... - Looks designer and it's under £20! Get in line ladies... http://www.newlook.co.uk/1823853/182... Crop tops are so in right now! This would look great with acid wash jeans! Another fab shop you should go to is Urban Outfitters! Maybe a tad on the pricey side, but it's worth it! This shop is excellent for investment pieces and they have very unique, one of a kind clothes. This season look out for; Investment Pieces - coats, bags Draping - very elegant 80s - shoulder pads, block colours Patterns - mix it up! Sequins - dresses inspired by Balmain are HOT Leather Jackets - need I say more? Vintage - look through charity shops for bargains! After all it is a recession!

Jameela Jamil presents The Closet; I LOVE HER! She is hilarious and has such amazing style!

----

2 designers that have really caught my eye this week are William Tempest and Anna Lou Of London.
They're amazingggg!

----

Tomorrow, me and a few friends are going for a photoshoot for our Lookbooks, were doing it in a friend's apartment in an old Georgian House... cannot wait :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY