Saturday, October 24, 2009







Hour four already! Thank you for stopping by and cheering me on :O) I finished up The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving. Last time I read it was in grammar school and it was nice to re-read especially during this time of year.




All the stories of ghosts and goblins that he had heard in the afternoon now came crowding upon his recollection. The night grew darker and darker; the stars seemed to sink deeper in the sky, and driving clouds occasionally hid them from his sight. He had never felt so lonely and dismal. He was, moreover, approaching the very place where many of the scenes of the ghost stories had been laid.




Now i'm reading:


title: The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld, Book 2) by Gena Showalter which is a paranormal romance i've been meaning to get to for some time. I read book 1 and really enjoyed it.




I'll post updates again later....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY