Saturday, February 27, 2010

February Wrap Up



Good morning blog friends. It's hard to believe that February has come and gone. I'm glad though, as I've been eagerly waiting for Spring to arrive. My reading for February wasn't so great. I only read 5 books. I need to step it up if I'm going to make my 100 books read goal for the year. The thing with me is I get antsy if I sit and read for too long. I have like a one hour reading limit, then I need a break. These are the books I read this month, I'm working on the reviews for the last two.

1. The Boleyn Inheritance


2. Motley Crue: The Dirt - Confessions of the World's Most Notorious Rock Band


3. Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea


4. Dear John

5. A Circle of Souls


How was your reading for February? Do you have any set goals for the year?



I'll leave you 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow', sung by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, it's one of my all time favorite songs. Enjoy your weekend :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY