Monday, February 8, 2010

Bought my monthly copy of Glamour magazine a few days ago. It wasn't my favourite issue to be honest, I just found I read through it quite quickly. I did like a majority of the things in it, which I'll show you here. I will also show you my favourite advertising campaigns out at the moment. :)

The new Guess ad, absolutely love it! The boots are fabulous.


This ad has been out for ages for Jean Paul Gautier's 'Classique' perfume, but I just adore it. I want the bodice so badly!


I got so exited when I saw the new Pepe Jeans ad, the models are amazing.. Alexa Chung, Boyd Holbrook and Tom Guiness.


I have loved the Toni & Guy ads now for ages, the model's hair always looks amazing.. and the clothes!


Glamour had gorgeous photoshoots in this issue. The photos taken for the 'Mane Attraction' feature, were brilliant! Unfortunately, I can't find the pictures on the internet to show you.. along with other ad campaigns.

My favourite photoshoot out of all them, was the one they did with Dannii Minogue. They styled her like a 50's housewife but with a twist!

Another photoshoot was the 'Jump Into Prints' one, it was great! Very artsy and loads of colours - which i always love!

I also found the most amazing dress in the whole magazine, I am literally in love with it! It was feautred in the 'Pretty Cute or Pretty Cool' shoot and it's by Moschino Cheap & Chic. It is the one on the far right of the picture.


There was an excellent feature on 8 Spring Beauty trends that will be huge. Glamour are predicting these will be massive this Spring..

Pastel Eye-shadow
Easy Waves (hair)
Citrus Lipstick
Sexy un-Dos (hair)
Glowy Skin
Cool Eyeliner
City Braids
Slick Hair

Next month's Glamour will be brilliant, you get a free James Brown hair product yay! I already have the dry shampoo from the Topshop Student Party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY