Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Basically this blog will be about these 3 gorgeous people, I got the idea from listening to Grimshaw's Radio 1 show earlier. Henry and Aggy were on it, I tweeted them and they mentioned my name and tweet... I was so happy haha! Anyways, so yeah I decided to research these guys more and write a blog on them! Enjoy!



Nick Grimshaw


 .. is a 25 year old t.v and radio presenter for BBC Radio 1. He has hosted shows such as 'Freshly Squeezed' with the gorgeous Alexa Chung and he also host's Channel 4's 'The Album Chart Show'. He hangs out with all the 'cool kids' including one of my favourite celebs, Pixie Geldof! His style is amazing, very 'indie' boy but he pulls it off to a T!



Agyness Deyn

.. is a 27 year old British model. Known for her short hair and beautiful jaw line, she has taken over the fashion world by storm the last few years. Before modeling Aggy worked in a chip shop and she just mentioned on the radio how she got discovered, she was walking out of McDonalds in a tracksuit and someone approached her about modeling! Vogue Paris announced her as one of the greatest models of the Noughties. Aggy's style is worship by thousands across the globe and she manages to pull off anything!


Henry Holland

.. is a British fashion designer and best friend of Agyness Deyn. His 80s-inspired slogan t-shirts made him a well-known name throughout the fashion industry, with slogans such as 'I'll tell you who's boss, Kate Moss' and put on top of a bright coloured t-shirt. He used to write for the old teen magazine 'Sneak', which I use to buy every week - when I was obsessed with Big Brother haha! He is now selling clothes in over 500 department stores across the U.K and Ireland. He is known for his quiff, one scarily similar to my Dad's might I add haha!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY