Friday, February 26, 2010




Well, as I hoped for yesterday, I got my snow day and stood home today from work. It's snowed about 2 feet here, and the white stuff is still falling. Please, let this be the last of our winter snowstorms this year. The pic above is of the trees in my backyard. I do love the look of untouched snow. It's picturesque.


I've spent some time cuddled up on the couch drinking coffee and finishing up Dear John. My review will be up next week. I enjoyed this one, but I didn't love it. I found my self saying 'awwwwww' quite a few times while reading. It's my first time reading Sparks and I would like to read him again.



Now, onto a meme I was tagged for by Ms M. It's called the Book Boyfriend Meme.

Here's the rules:

We all have our favourite book boyfriends and now you have the chance to create one just for yourself and your fantasies! How do you play? Fill out the quiz below, post a picture of a sexy man and tag five (5) other book addicts to do the same. Don't forget to pop to their blogs as let them know they have been tagged! Once tagged... you have to do the same, grab the button, answer the questions, and keep it rolling! But don't forget the picture of the sexy man! It doesn't have to match your fantasy man, just a little eye candy for the rest of us'.






Okay, so for the purpose of book blogging...here's My Ideal Book Boyfriend ... I cooked him up during this snowstorm today and i've included visuals to enhance the effect.



Hair Color & Style: Slighty shaggy, dark haired, tousled look, not long enough for a ponytail though, I hate ponytails on men.




Eye Color & Facial Features: Any eye color is fine. Facial hair is a must, I like stubble. Juicy lips. (see Jonathan Rhys Myers)





Height & Body Type: Around 5"10-6"3 Lean and muscular, but natural looking muscles, not too chiseled. He's in great shape. Great arms are a must. Nice butt too. He looks great in a suit when we're going out someplace special, but also looks yummy in jeans and a tee-shirt.




Visible Age: 30-45



Bangability: Very.






Human or Other:
Human. Otherwise it would get too complicated.



Paranormal Skills: Nah. None needed. But he can really kick butt in a fight. He's a bad boy with a good heart.



Interests: Mostly me. He's also got to enjoy running and hiking, so we can go together. He's the outdoorsy, spontaneous type. He's also got an interesting hobby that delivers unique results, like glass blowing or woodcarving.


He rides a motorcycle and does karate, blackbelt.
He also enjoys reading and is a true intellect. We have intellectually stimulating conversations all the time.




Special Skills: Plays the guitar, sings and quotes poetry.


He can cook well and is great with the grill. He gives excellent massages and is a wonderful listener. A great sense of humor is a must. He watches the ocassional chic-flick with me and doesn't complain about it. He speaks a foreign language and has a sexy accent.
He's a fabulous dancer. He enjoys cuddling.






I won't tag anyone, but feel free to play along if you like! Happy Friday everyone :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY