Thursday, February 18, 2010


Anna Wintour and her daughter Bee.

AnnaLynn - I wouldn't of worn sparkly shoes and the dress together, maybe a pair of nude courts to elongate the legs.

How amazing does Ashlee Simpson-Wentz look?! Love her hair!

Look at Daisy's shoes, LOOK AT THEM. Even the sole has studs. I want.


Daisy and Amber... both of them have gorgeous, shiny hair. Jealous, me?





Kelly Osbourne is just looking amazing these days, her hair is gorgeous.


Kim shows off her gorgeous curves! 


Liv and Agyness.. love the blue on Liv and the leather of Aggy. Stunning gals.

Pamela wearing Richie Rich.. love the shoes.

Patricia Field is great, I want to be like her when I'm older. :)






Eamon and Peaches, haha Peaches looks so amused.

I am in LOVE with this outfit, in LOVE. Anna Sui... yumyum.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY