Monday, February 15, 2010




Happy Monday everyone. How was everyone's Valentine's Day? Hubby bought me a dozen red roses, a box of my favorite chocolate truffles and a stuffed teddybear that is chocolate scented. So I was happily spoiled yesterday :)



As far as books go, some fabulous reads have made their way to me these past few weeks. There's quite a variety here. Thanks to all who sent books my way, i'm looking forward to reading them.
Here's my Mailbox Mondays:




I treated myself to Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea. Being a fan of Chelsea Handler's , i've been wanting to read this one for a while and cannot wait to get started. She's hilarious.




Another book I treated myself to is Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. It's my first time reading Sparks and I wanted to make sure I read the book before watching the film. I'm a sucker for a good love letter, so I hope to enjoy this one.






Motley Crue: The Dirt - Confessions of the World's Most Notorious Rock Band was lent to me by a good friend of mine who read it and insisted I read it too so we could discuss it. I'm actually nearly done with this one so my review will be up very soon. One word to describe this book? Shocking.







Allan R. Shickman sent me two of his YA books, Zan-Gah: A Prehistoric Adventure and Zan-Gah and the Beautiful Country.






Caitlin over @ FSB Associates kindly sent me a copy of She-Rain A Story of Hope by Michael Cogdill





Marissa over @ Smith Publicity sent me a copy of Penguin Luck by Kay Mupetson to read and review.





And last but not least, I won a copy of The Cruelest Month: A Chief Inspector Gamache Novel by Louise Penny over @ Iliana's blog. Thank you!



What books have arrived at your doorstep recently?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY