Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hello again..

I took a break from blogging for a few weeks, as you can read in my previous post I was worried about lack of interest in my blog anymore. I suppose people do read my blog but I just wasn't aware of it due to little comments etc, and it was also writer's block I guess. I love writing blogs but then last month it became more of a chore rather than a hobby for me, and that's when I think you should stop and take a break. Almost like a 7 year itch, well a 1 year itch for this.. But yes, I shall be back blogging, don't expect a ton of posts a week (due to school, study etc) but I shall post definitely 1-2 per week. I have a ton of exciting things planned for my blog, a few events I'm going to and will be writing about! So thanks a million to everyone for your support and suggestions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY