Tuesday, October 26, 2010











Really Random Tuesday is hosted by Suko.



Happy Tuesday everyone. This past weekend I picked up a copy of Gena Showalter's 3rd installment in The Lords of the Underworld series, The Darkest Pleasure . I read the first two in the series a while ago and enjoyed those, so I've been meaning to pick this third book up. I'm actually almost done with this one so my review will be up really soon. I think this will round off my reads for the R.I.P. Challenge.











On a different note, we went apple picking this past weekend in Upstate NY. It's so picturesque up there. The orchards always remind me of something out of an Austen novel. I'll leave you with a few photos.





























On an even more random note, I finally finished up some legwarmers for my step-mother. She requested these ages ago, it seems...lol. I'm a slow poke.


So anyway, here they are. She wanted tan ones.







And here they are on my legs...lol. I've discovered It's really, really hard taking a photo of your own legs.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY