Friday, October 15, 2010




Hello everyone, Happy Friday! I hope you all have a great weekend. I'll be doing some Halloween decorating around the house with the children this weekend and just relaxing for the most part. What will you be up to?



On another note, Fall is in the air and I love it. I wanted to post a few of my favorite things about this season today.

Here in no particular order, are my favorite things about the Fall.





1. Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Muffins

OMG. I love these muffins. They are only available during this time of year. Hubby spoils me on Sunday mornings by bringing me one of these muffins and hot tea. Bliss.









2. Leave changing beautiful colors

They look so pretty during this time of year. The colors are so vibrant.








3. Halloween

Halloween and everything that comes along with it. My kids in their Halloween costumes, scary movies, programs about ghostly encounters, scary movie countdown shows i.e. VHI Greatest Horror Movies. I'm a big fan of scary movies and enjoying watching them this time of the year.









4. Apple Picking

Every year we take the children apple picking. It's tradition. Then we use the apples to bake pies and muffins.











5. Fall Weather Wear

I'm a big fan of simple scarves, sweaters and boots.








6. Cuddling up on my couch reading a scary story. Preferably with my hubby.



I tend to read more of the horror genre during this time of year. It's also the only time I'll pull out my copy of Poe's work and read some of his creepy stories. I prefer to read him during the Fall/Winter months.

Hubby is usually sitting next to me watching football or one of his fav tv programs.




Those are some of my favorite things about the Fall. What are yours?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY