Thursday, October 28, 2010

WHY ARE YOU SO BITTER? WHY DON’T YOU JUST PUT IT TO BED AND START A NEW DAY?

I will tell you why I am not just biter; I am downright indignant. It would be very convenient for those who haven’t lost anything to just dismiss the predicament of millions of older Americans as just cantankerous bitchiness. But the reality is that millions like myself lost all their savings and their retirement accounts in 2008 and beyond (*) to the tune of 2 TRILLION DOLLARS.

So you say to put it to bed and start all over again? You see that is not possible because I am too old to start from scratch and I am just too tired to work anymore. So if I am bitter - tough; I will be as indignant as I need to be and I will never let anyone forget who caused this mess. Seniors should remind everyone every day…I know I do because I wake up every morning and I curse the Republicans, the Teahadists and all those associated with it. I curse Wall Street and their greed and I spit on the image of George W. Bush.

Some of your candidates running in this election have expressed their intent in privatizing Social Security. Others want to abolish it altogether. So it wasn’t enough that you made us loose all of our retirement accounts, now you want to do away with Social Security? Do any of the candidates running have any idea what it is like to live on less than one thousand dollars a month?

Do you still want me to vote Republican in a few more days? I DON’T THINK SO AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU.

(*)http://cbs11tv.com/national/returement.accounts.401k.2.835129.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY