Thursday, September 1, 2011

I have never extended an invitation to my followers but if you are in the South Florida area, please let me know so that you could come for cocktails or dinner…I promise I will make you a gourmet supper you will never forget.

I also thought I should bring you some photos of my house and then the good news…to come last.

Enter into the foyer where I will greet you with two martinis in my hands, one for you and one for me.

As you enter the foyer, please look up at my tin ceiling…it was a lot of work and it would be nice if you told me how you like it.

My 96 year old mother is very outgoing and would probably come out of her room which is next to the foyer to see who is visiting. She doesn’t speak English but you could say something like: “mucho gusto seƱora”

We will enter the living room and then the dining room which will probably have the table set for you.

We have to pass through the kitchen and breakfast room to get to the family room and the lanai.

And we could settle in the lanai where I will have appetizers and drinks. There is a wet bar and it is where we spend most of our time. There is easy access to the swimming pool but if it is warm enough we could go to the beach a few minutes away.



And the good news I mentioned: we are going to have a baby in the house! Laurie, my partner’s sister is due to give birth sometime at the end of October or the first week of November. Below is a photo of her with her husband Carlos. Isn’t she pretty?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY